SDU is not like the others.
We implement a rolling start to allow those who require more time to start earlier and place three parameters on participants when it comes to self seeding. Start waves will be every hour, on the hour from 2pm Saturday to 6am Sunday. From 7am to 10am on Sunday, start waves will be every 30mins.
- You must start within the time window allocated to your distance.
- You cannot enter the final 25km loop until 7am on Sunday.
- You must aim for a finish between noon and 2pm on Sunday.
Additionally, automatic entry onto the final loop will remain open until 10am. A grace period of 15mins will be provided. Entry onto the final loop from 10:15am-10:45am will be at the discretion of race organisers depending on the lap speed of the participant requesting entry. Cut off at the final check point will be 12:45pm. Any participant not through the final checkpoint by this time will be driven back to the Hub or dropped a couple of kilometres away and permitted to finish the event on foot if they wish.
Cut Off Times/Paces
- 100km – 24 hours (4.2k/h)
- 75km – 20 hours (3.8k/h)
- 50km – 16 hours (3.2k/h)
- 25km – 7 hours (3.2k/h)
- Start time window is 2pm Saturday to 2am Sunday
- Start time window is 6pm Saturday to 4am Sunday
- Start time window is 10pm Saturday to 6am Sunday
- Start time window is 7am Sunday to 10am Sunday